On behalf of the staff, I welcome you and your family to St. Aidan's Church Of England Memorial Primary School.
With us your child will flourish both spiritually and academically. Rest assured that your child will be very happy during their time here with us and will remember their time at St Aidan's with fond memories.
The children at St. Aidan's are at the heart of our school family and their needs are always paramount. We have a highly committed and expert staff team, who seek to develop the highest levels of academic achievement and personal well-being. We strongly believe in providing our children with exciting, creative and meaningful learning experiences, which build on their enthusiasm for learning and help them to grow and develop, with an ever-increasing thirst for knowledge and wisdom.
Our commitment to our school aims and our Christian vision of
'GROWING TOGETHER WITH LOVE'
is at the heart of everything we do. We strive to nurture a happy, caring, inclusive and fulfilling school environment for all our our children and their families. To support every child to feel loved and cared for and to inspire them to be the best they can be!
We aim to provide the best possible educational opportunities that allow the whole school community to grow, develop and flourish in their lives - with God by their side.
We look forward to working with you to ensure a very successful future for your child.
Miss Gillian Hood
Our School Aims
- To provide inspirational teaching and learning experiences which are broad, balanced and relevant for every child irrespective of ability, gender or ethnicity
- To ensure the highest academic achievements possible for our children especially in reading, writing and mathematics.
- To provide opportunities for each child to learn the skills to enable them to work both independently and in co-operation with others as preparation for adult life.
- To work in partnership with the children’s families and St. Aidan’s Church to the advantage of each child and the school.
- To provide opportunities for each child to make responsible choices enabling them to keep safe and to lead healthy lifestyles.
Our Christian Vision