Please find below all of our documents relating to SEND. Please click on any link and the relevant .pdf file should open in a new window.
SEND - St Aidan's Information
Dear Parents, Carers & Children
A warm Christian welcome to the ‘SEND Information’ section of our website. I hope that you will find these pages informative and useful.
At St Aidan’s Church of England [Aided] Memorial Primary School we value each child’s uniqueness and welcome the wide variations of talent and ability occurring in a large collective group. The children in our school are all individuals and our aim is for all children to reach their full potential.
We believe that every child has an entitlement to personal, social and intellectual development and must be given the opportunity to achieve his/her potential in learning to the fullest extent, regardless of gender, race, age or ability.
At St Aidan's we aim to keep the core Christian values at the heart of everything we do. We endeavour to build on the four key values that as a school we want to model:
Our Core Christian Values: Love, Compassion, Trust and Togetherness
The school aims are:
- to provide inspirational teaching and learning experiences which are broad, balanced and relevant for every child irrespective of ability, gender or ethnicity
- to ensure the highest academic achievements possible for our children especially in reading, writing and mathematics
- to provide opportunities for each child to learn the skills to enable them to work both independently and in co-operation with others as preparation for adult life
- to work in partnership with the children’s families and St Aidan’s Church to the advantage of each child and the school
- to provide opportunities for each child to make responsible choices enabling them to keep safe and to lead healthy lifestyles
If you have any questions about SEND or your child's education, please do hesitate to contact myself or another member of the ‘Inclusion Team’.
Miss Gillian Hood
DEPUTY Headteacher & SENCo
- 2-SEND Policy
- 3-Information Report
- 4-Overview of Inclusion Team
- 7-SEN Governor
- 8-Education Psychology
- 9-Speech and Language Therapy
- 10-Other Outside Agencies
- 11-Parental Information-New Arrangements for SEND
- 12-Parental Information-SEN or Disability
- 13-Parental Information-Areas of Need
2 - SEND - Hartlepool LA Information
- First Contact and Support Hub
- Hartlepool Advice and Support Service
- Hartlepool Families First
- LA-SEND Policy
- Link to Hartlepool, Information, Advice and Support Service
- Link to Hartlepool Offer
3 - SEND - Links
- Outside Agencies
- SEND Reforms - Guide for Parents and Carers
- SEND Reforms - Guide for Children and Young People
- SEND-Code of Practice-Parents Guide
- Useful Websites