On behalf of the staff I welcome you and your family to Saint Aidan's Church Of England [Aided] Memorial Primary School.
With us your child will flourish both spiritually and academically. Rest assured that your child will be very happy during their time here with us and will remember their time at St Aidan's with fond memories.
We look forward to working with you to ensure a very successful future for your child.
Miss Lynn Chambers,
At St Aidans our core values of love, compassion, trust and togetherness are at the heart of everyone and everything. Through the unconditional love of God we encourage each individual to flourish and be prepared for life in all its fullness.
- To provide inspirational teaching and learning experiences which are broad, balanced and relevant for every child irrespective of ability, gender or ethnicity
- To ensure the highest academic achievements possible for our children especially in reading, writing and mathematics.
- To provide opportunities for each child to learn the skills to enable them to work both independently and in co-operation with others as preparation for adult life.
- To work in partnership with the children’s families and St. Aidan’s Church to the advantage of each child and the school.
- To provide opportunities for each child to make responsible choices enabling them to keep safe and to lead healthy lifestyles.
St Aidan's Staff